Au Pairs are young persons who would like to gain experience and learn about culture & language in a new country. They live with a host family help them with child care and house hold works in exchange they receive room and board, a monthly salary, language training, covered by insurances, etc.
Au Pair should integrate themselves into the families lives, they are part of the family, like an older sister or brother. Part of the free time will also be spend with the family for trips, etc.
The minimum stay with our families is 12 months. For EU passport holders the max. stay is 2 years. For Non-EU passport holders the max. stay is 12 month.
- Between 18 and 30 years old for EU passport holders, 18 to 25 years old for Non-EU passport holders
- Love for child care
- Some experience with children required
- Completed training or education (study)
- Training as a nurse or pedagogic background would be an advantage
- Good to excellent English or German skills
- Open minded, reliable, honest, loving
- Willing to integrate, help the family with their needs
- Basic cooking
- Good swimmers
Primarily we are looking for candidates that enjoy working with children, are intrested in new things and with nice apperiance.
If you are intrested please send us your application to the following Email: info(at)perfectway.ch
Please send us your CV inkl. picture as well as motivation letter. We will than contact you and get back to you asap.
Conditions Au Pairs
- Own room & food will be provided by the families
- 120 lessons of language course are paid
- accident & health insurance are paid
- travel expenses to Switzerland for the start of work is paid
- a minimum mothly net salary of 700 CHF
- support from Perfect Way during whole time of employment